Custom Hero Manual Beta Launch Coming Soon

[NOM] Lance

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all! We're looking to launch the Beta for the Custom Hero Manual over the weekend (though we'll let you know if that changes). We're excited to see what you all think of it and hear your feedback. Our team can't wait to share this with you, though our responses may be just a bit slower than normal since many of us will be at PAX Unplugged this weekend. We're just as excited to see you there, so please drop by and visit us!

We promise that we'll be reading every bit of feedback we get, though, and we'll be replying as quickly as we're able to.

Stay tuned to our forums and website, though, as we'll be posting another update once we're ready to launch!

-Lance

Last edited:

[NOM] Lance

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there. Sorry for the mixup here. We're looking into what's causing the error and will let you know as soon as we have a fix.

To help us identify the problem, can you let us know which download you're trying to access? I'm assuming that it's the Beta Acceds files but I wanted to double check.

[NOM] Peter

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jay! Our web guy is out at the moment, but I believe I've managed to fix the problem. Could you try again and let us know how it goes? Thanks!