Invoker Symbol

I would like to know if there is any meaning with each part of the Invoker symbol. I figure the lined and hand are control, but the others in not sure. trying to put my own spin on the symbol I'm planing on making patches out of and don't want to change any of the meaning. I'll probably try to draw it bigger to get the left symbol right, was going for more of a crystalline look to it without changing it too much. I just want to keep it closes to the base symbol but make it my own in a way.
Invoker symbol.jpg

[NOM] Derek

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Wanderer!

Super sorry for not replying to this sooner. I had originally passed this onto my art director to reply to, but he's been very busy as of late. Hopefully, my reply will do some justice to the design elements featured in the Invoker symbol.

The short version is that every Class Symbol is related to their three schools/expertises. For the Invoker, the hand does indeed symbolize control. But, the lines symbolize her connection to all that is around her and the fact they're bound to her hand means that with a simple tug, she can bend anything she understands the connection to, to her will. The graphic that surrounds the hand is actually a tree passing through seasons (ice and fire), which shows the all-encompassing nature of the world (i.e. her geomancy magic) and her connection to it as well.

[NOM] Derek

Administrator
Staff member
The crystals are purposefully ambiguous in their design. They're illustrated that way to look like the lines on the trunk of the tree to resemble bark, needles that could be put into a voodoo doll, and possibly some of the items that she's collected over her journeys that she's now currently manipulating and focusing on.

norton.com/setup demand and advancement of technology has created a need for cybersecurity. One cannot imagine their day without computer, internet, email or other cyber stuff. But, the cyber world is full of threats, different kind of attacks, snooping and malicious software. So we need a special security system which can protect our cyberspace from any attack and malfunctioning.norton.com/setup antivirus offers complete protection against any digital threat. Norton Antivirus on computer system, one can secure their portable computer and will check that of the protection likewise as privacy of the info. norton.com/setup Application, data and code. No virus, phishing scam, bug or totally different threat can harm your device. If you needed to urge any of the aforementioned plans on your device then you will be able to transfer, purchase and activate antivirus on your device. norton.com/setup