Miniatures

I know its way to early to ask for Minis based on the Heroes of your game but I would love to paint some minis of the Heroes. I know reaper would probably be a cheap company to go with or Maybe a Kickstarter for some HQ sculpts would be awesome I would put at least 50-100 to that to have minis to paint. Or you could go lower and do
Acrylic Standees for them with the character art on them.

[NOM] Derek

Administrator
Staff member
I know its way to early to ask for Minis based on the Heroes of your game but I would love to paint some minis of the Heroes. I know reaper would probably be a cheap company to go with or Maybe a Kickstarter for some HQ sculpts would be awesome I would put at least 50-100 to that to have minis to paint. Or you could go lower and do
Acrylic Standees for them with the character art on them.
We've had a few requests for this already and it's something we're keeping in mind as something fun to do in the future. There are a few other ideas in the works that could provide alternatives that are either more affordable (such as the acrylic stands you're suggesting) and/or something much, much cooler (which I can't spoil yet). I will keep the suggestion of Reaper in mind, though. It's always awesome to have more options for resources to make the things that our players want! Thanks!

We've had a few requests for this already and it's something we're keeping in mind as something fun to do in the future. There are a few other ideas in the works that could provide alternatives that are either more affordable (such as the acrylic stands you're suggesting) and/or something much, much cooler (which I can't spoil yet). I will keep the suggestion of Reaper in mind, though. It's always awesome to have more options for resources to make the things that our players want! Thanks!
I suggested Reaper Miniatures because I know they have done this before for another TTRPG and their minis are pretty good for being so cheap to buy. I'm glad to hear that's it was already in the works I love the art and characters of this game and can't wait to play it ^^.

Been watching the lego movies with my son and just thought about how popular minifigures have been lately and though that would be cool to have mini figures of each one of the classes to use as minis.

[NOM] Derek

Administrator
Staff member
Been watching the lego movies with my son and just thought about how popular minifigures have been lately and though that would be cool to have mini figures of each one of the classes to use as minis.
I was speaking to a founder of Oathsworn at Gen Con, who is a passion sculptor about the possibility of making some custom sculpts for us in the future. I don't know if this will pan out yet, but it's something we're exploring!