We’ve got a brand-new bundle of EMBERWIND lore, Foe Cards, and our first Vignette ready for you in our new DLC Roundup! This is a conveniently packaged PDF with all our DLC from September 2018 in an easy-reading format, available for pay-what-you-want (or free) pricing.
You might recall that we released our first two bundles earlier this month. You can still get DLC Roundup Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 on the DriveThruRPG page, where you can also click the “Follow Your Favorites” box in the left-hand column to subscribe for updates.
Here’s what’s included in this bundle:
- Sunlight and Sky – The fate of the world might rest on one young woman’s decision. But is the cost too high? A meditation on the line between sacrifice and sadism.
- Combat Encounter: The Sky Sanctuary – Set after the events of the Skies of Axia, explore the ruins of Lord Cawallon’s Sky Sanctuary. Featured in Sunlight and Sky.
- Empyrean: Piper’s Origin – On the eve of her presentation to the city-at-large, the scion of one of the most powerful families in Adriel faces a choice that will impact who she is for the rest of her life.
- Smoke and Mirrors: Rise of the Ardent – With her flair for the dramatic, the Ardent is always ready for anything, whether entertaining a crowd or toppling an unjust ruler. And on this night, both of those will happen at the same time.
- Flight of the Butterfly: Rise of the Invoker – Firmly believing in the adage, “Given enough time, the guilty will ensnare themselves,” the Invoker lays a cunning trap to catch a criminal who thinks they are above the law.