We’ve got two brand-new bundles of EMBERWIND lore and Foe Cards ready for you in Vol. 5 and Vol. 6 of our DLC Roundups! These are conveniently packaged PDFs with all our DLC from November 2018 to May 2019 in an easy-reading format, available for pay-what-you-want (or free) pricing.
Here’s what’s included in Vol. 5:
- Gravehide Warbeast – Jaylene has hunted many things during her career. But if she’s not careful, the metal-eating monster known as the Gravehide Warbeast might herald her last hunt.
- Hydrosnail – In honor of Ryan Green (@hydrosnail) co-host of the Loremasters Show on Geek & Sundry, a poem about the most fearsome foe of all—the Hydrosnail!
- Whispers of the Forgotten – Deep in the treasure vault of a captured keep, there is more danger in the darkness than the treachery of underlings or the weight of command…and it comes wreathed in bright blue light.
- The Hunt – Baronet Aerden wished to hunt in the mournful, abandoned Silverglades. But she forgot that the creatures in the Silverglades are hunters, too.
Included in Vol. 6 are:
- Of Us, The Dark Will be Afraid – It was supposed to be a simple stakeout to find out if smugglers were using a warehouse. But it turned into a confrontation on a rooftop with a ghost from her past.
- The Stein Lord – Noreena told the fable of Stein Lord as a way to filch from unsuspecting tavern patrons. But never in her wildest dreams did she ever think the legend was real.
- Survival Instincts – Ciara has hunted many things in her time as a druid, but when she goes into the forest to stop a pack of creatures that has been slaughtering villagers, she encounters something she’s never seen before–and if she doesn’t get out alive, no one will ever see her again either.
- The Hunt – The Chronologue both chronicles the stories of the beings in its vast archive and is the stories of the beings in its vast archive. Its latest acquisition, a thrall human formerly under the control of an ancient creature that haunts battlefields, has an intriguing tale to pass on to the Chronologue…who is most anxious to receive it.